2016 KTB Online Marketing Manager Job Vacancy
Kenya Tourism Board (KTB) is a State Corporation mandated to market Kenya’s diverse tourism products that offer both locals and visitors enriched tourism experiences.
- Job Title: ONLINE MARKETING MANAGER
- Job Ref. MN 7069
- Location: Nairobi
Job Profile – Responsibilities
- Develop and implement KTB’s online marketing and advertising strategy in line with the organizations overall strategy.
- Development of the Department’s Work plan and budget and preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual departmental reports.
- Provide support and advice to the Marketing and PR teams, ensuring effective integrated cross-channel campaigns.
- Manage editorial content on various online assets managed by KTB.
- Inform acquisition Key Performance Index, sales conversions and return on investment for online marketing campaigns.
Personal Profile – Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Tourism or related field. Diploma in Digital Marketing. Member of MSK/CIM or a recognized IT Professional body.
- Diploma in Information Technology and Masters Degree will be an added advantage.
- 5 years of Marketing experience using online channels with 3 years in a senior management role in a large organization/busy environment.
How to Apply
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us by 7th October 2016