2017 National Council For Law Reporting Jobs
The National Council for Law Reporting (Kenya Law) is an award-winning state corporation in the Judiciary. It is established under the National Council for Law Reporting Act, 1994.
It’s mandate is:
- To monitor and report on the development of Kenyan jurisprudence through the publication of the Kenya Law Reports;
- To revise, update, consolidate and publish the Laws of Kenya under delegated authority from the Attorney General; and
- To undertake such other related publications and perform such other functions as may be conferred by law.
The Council is Kenya’s focal point institution in providing access to public legal information. It is led by a Council chaired by The Hon. Chief Justice and managed through a secretariat headed by the Chief Executive/Editor. The Council’s principal office is in Nairobi.
The Council is seeking suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies.
- Legal Researcher ( KLR 7) 5 Positions
- Human Resource Assistant I (KLR 7) 1 Position
For information about the Council and the job description, duties, responsibilities, qualifications, the terms of service and the application procedure for these vacancies please click on the link: www.kenyalaw.org/careers
The deadline for receiving the applications of interested candidates is 14th April 2017 at 1700 hrs (East African Time)
The National Council for Law Reporting is an equal-opportunity employer. In keeping with its obligations under the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 particularly Articles 27(4) and 232(1)(i), the Council encourages eligible persons from minority groups, marginalized communities and persons with disabilities to apply for these vacancies.
Candidates who canvass for these positions will be disqualified. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Job Vacancies Listings