Standard Group Kenya Web Developer Jobs
The Standard group comprises, The Standard newspapers, The Nairobian, KTN, KTN News, Radio Maisha, Standard Digital and Think Outdoor Services. The Group is looking for a qualified, experienced and self- motivated individual to fill the following in our digital Division; This is a great opportunity for a Web Developer to join a media house with a great audience base, and learn and progress as the company continues to grow whilst working on a number of exciting projects for very diverse audience.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for supporting the existing infrastructure as well as developing the web site to meet the company’s needs.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Systems.
- A minimum of 3years experience in a professional web design
- Experience in SEO and SEO Tools.
If you possess the above qualifi cations and have the drive to meet the challenges, visit our website www.standardmedia.co.ke/recruitment to browse through the current openings/ vacancies and apply not later than 10th June 2016