UoN ICT Officer Job Vacancy
The University of Nairobi continues to undergo a purposeful, decisive, and aggressive transformational change.
The University is seeking to appoint the following officers in the UON ALUMNI ASSOCIATION who will play key roles in the transformation:
For appointment to the position of ICT Officer, a person shall:
- Be a holder of a Bachelor’s degree in ICT or equivalent.
- Have Professional Training, skills and experience in Web Design, Graphics Design and Database Design and Administration.
- Have 3 (three) years experience a large Corporation.
- Be computer literate and familiar with standard office computer applications.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Those working with professional membership organizations will have an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The ICT Officer’s duties and responsibilities are:
- Shall be responsible for alumni database administration, social media marketing, design of publicity materials and website development and updates.
- Shall be responsible for website design and update.
- Shall be responsible for the alumni database development and administration.
- Shall be responsible for designing of Alumni Newsletter and other publicity materials.
- Shall work closely with the Alumni officer in charge of marketing and membership and the Executive Director to ensure online membership drive is activated and executed to drive the Alumni membership numbers.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Executive Director.
How to apply:
- Each application shall be accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, Testimonials, and other relevant supporting documents.
- 2 Applicants should submit ten (10) hard copies of their applications which should clearly be marked “Application for the position of Executive Director or Alumni Officer (Marketing & Membership) or ICT Officer.
- Applications must be submitted on or before 25th April 2017.
- Applications should be addressed to the Vice-Chancellor, University of Nairobi, P.O. BOX 30197, 00100 NAIROBI.
- Note: The University of Nairobi is an equal opportunity employer. Women, marginalized and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.
Related Job Vacancies Listings